The Arab Gulf University Center for Community Service, Consultation, Training, and Continuing Education is a valuable addition to the university's existing facilities and services, allowing it to contribute to the construction, growth, and development of the region.
• Providing consultations, services, and programs that aid in the development of Gulf societies and help them keep up with the demands of the times, meet their needs, and face their challenges, by investing in the university's capabilities and the knowledge and expertise of its employees.
• Providing training, rehabilitation, and rehabilitation programs to help individuals acquire competencies (ie, a combination of skills).
• Developing continuing education programs and connecting university experiences and knowledge to the practical life of the individual, as well as assisting him in applying the experiences and knowledge gained in increasing his productivity and contributing to the resolution of problems arising on the ground.
• Using theoretical and empirical research and studies to create Gulf production systems and profiting from their findings
• Conducting research and field studies to identify the needs of Gulf societies, as well as creating a database of information and data on community service activities for university faculty members to participate to the planning of Gulf projects and providing relevant guidance.
Because we live in a developed world, it is critical that we keep up with rapid changes in all aspects of life, and because we are Gulf and Arab countries eager to catch up with technology and innovations in all fields and levels, the Arab Gulf University has placed a high priority on training and preparing generations to face the future and compete with other countries in all sectors of society. Across addition, in all areas, studies are being prepared to assist in making the best selections possible.
As a result, the Arab Gulf University Center for Consultation, Training, and Continuing Education is convinced that qualified youth must be prepared to carry out their employment obligations to the utmost extent possible. The Center is also concerned with the environment.
The center keeps in mind the fundamental relationship between labor market requirements and the quality of the workshops and training courses that it conducts in order to stay in touch with the needs of our future societies and to fill gaps that exist in various sectors and create missing gears in the Gulf progress machine through these qualitative courses related to the needs of our Gulf societies and Arabic.
In this speech, I'd like to convey a message to every reader, asking them to bring us any ideas or suggestions they may have so that we can all benefit from them. The Arab Gulf University Center for Consultation, Training, and Continuing Education is ready to organize and work hard to give a high-quality training service at a low cost to you and the people of our Gulf and proud Arab country.